To setup a Machine Catalog in Citrix Studio, do the following on the Delivery Controller:
- In Citrix Studio, select 2 Set up machines for desktops and applications or remote PC access.
- At Introduction, select Next.
- At Operating System, select an appropriate Operating System and select Next.
- At Machine Management, tick Machines that are not power managed and Another server or technology and select Next.
- At Machines, select Add computers. Enter the hostname of your first Virtual Delivery Agent server, select Check Names, and select OK. Enter the hostname of your second Virtual Delivery Agent server, select Check Names, and select OK. Select Next.
- At Summary, give your Machine Catalog a name, such as MyCatalog, and select Finish.