For the purpose of this tutorial, let's say you have 2 group in Active Directory and you want each group to have access to certain applications. For example:
- Group1 = Application1
- Group2 = Application2
When you create the Delivery Controller, both Group1 and Group2 as well as Application1 and Application2 will be in your Delivery Controller. Follow these steps so that Group1 only receives Application1 and Group2 receives Application2.
- In the left panel of Citrix Studio, select Delivery Groups.
- In the middle panel, select the Applications tab.
- Right-click on Application1 and select Properties.
- Select Limit Visibility.
- Tick Limit visibility for this application to the users listed below.
- Select Add users.
- Type Group1, select Check Names, and select OK.
- Select Apply, OK.
Repeat these steps for Group2 and Application2.