by Jeremy Canfield | Updated November 17th, 2017
- In the left panel of the WebSphere web console, expand Resources > JMS.
- Select Connection factories.
- Select a connection factory.
- Make note of the SSL configuration name.
- In the left panel of the WebSphere web console, expand Security.
- Select SSL certificate and key management.
- Select SSL configurations.
- Select the resource (you made note of this in step 4).
- Select Quality of protection (QoP) settings. The ciphers listed in Selected ciphers are the cipher that can be used.