Create the daily performance monitor job:
- Select the Windows Start Icon, type perfmon in search, and select Performance Monitor.
- In the left panel of Performance Monitor, expand Data Collector Sets.
- Right-click on User Defined and select New > Data Collector Set.
- Give the new set a name, such as Daily Performance Report, tick Create from Template, and select Next.
- Select System Performance > Next.
- Select Finish.
Schedule the job to run daily:
- In the left panel of Performance Monitor, expand Data Collector Sets > User Defined, right-click on the name of your report, and select Properties.
- Select the Schedules Tab and select Add.
- Select OK.
- Select Apply and then select OK.