Before registering an application server to a job manager, you would first do the following.
Sign into the web console for the Admin Agent. Select System administration > Administrative agent > Nodes, and the nodes that are registered to the Admin Agent will be displayed. Select the node that you want to register to the Job Manager, and select Register with Job Manager.
Complete the form.
- Manager node name - The name of the node that is being registered with the job manager, and the node should already be registered with the admin agent.
- Alias - Anything you want.
- Host name - Hostname of the job manager server.
- Port - The port should be the port of the job manager, which is 9943 for HTTPS or 9960 for HTTP by default. Use the HTTP port of security is not enabled, and use the HTTPS port if security is enabled.
- User name - Anything you want.
- Password - Anything you want.
After the application server is registered with the job manager, on the admin agent server, select System administration > Administrative agent > Nodes > Job manager, and the job manager that is managing the node will be displayed.