FreeKB - How to setup LDAP in Eclipse
- In Eclipse, select Help > Eclipse Marketplace.
- Locate Apache Directory Studio and select Install.
- When prompted, select Restart Now.
- Select Window > Perspective > Open Perspective > Other.
- Select LDAP.
- Near the bottom left hand corner of Eclipse, select New Connection.
- Complete the form, and then select Check Network Parameters. If you are able to connect to the LDAP host, "The connection was established successfully" should be displayed.
- Enter a fully qualified user, such as uid=JohnDoe,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com, and click Check Authentication.
- Select Finish.