by Jeremy Canfield | Updated January 8th, 2017
- In SQL Server, expand Databases
- Expand the database being used, right click on Tables, and select Tables...
- Create the Table columns
- For the id column, to set id as the primary key, right click on the column and select primary key
- To auto-increment the id column, left click to select the id column, and in column properties, change Identity Specification (Is Identity) from No to Yes
- File -> Save As
- Right click on Tables and select Refresh. The new table should now show.