- In Visual Studio, go to design view, and at the top select Table -> Insert Table. The Insert Table popup box appears.
- Make reasonable selections and click OK
- More TBD
Using Visual Basics to help you create CSS.
- Place your cursor between the CSS curly braces.
- At the top, select View -> Manage Styles. At the very right, Solution Explorer will change to Modify Styles.
- In the Modify Styles at the very right, click New Style. The New Style popup box appears.
- Use the New Style popup box to create the CSS.