FreeKB - How to add images to our website in Visual Studio
- In Visual Studio, on the right (solution explorer), hover over the name of our site, right click, select Add and select New Folder
- Name the new folder images
- Drag and drop an image into the images folder in Visual Studio.
- In Design View, from Toolbox in the left panel, drag an Image control into the design view area
- Select the Image control
- In the properties area in the bottom right panel, click on the three dots icon (...) to the right of Image URL.
- In the Select Image pop-up box, select the images folder and select the Image you want to use. The image should now appear in Design View.