Follow these directions to map a network drive to a remote FTP server.
- The the Windows Start Icon > Computer.
- At the top of the window, select Map network drive.
- In the Map Network Drive pop-up box, select Connect to a Web site that you can use to store your documents and pictures.
- Click Next.
- Select Choose a custom network location and click Next.
- Enter the address to the remote FTP server (example: ftp://example.com) and click Next.
Note: To ensure the address to the FTP server is valid, enter the address in a Web browser.
- By default, the next prompt will have Log on anonymously check-marked. Remove the check-mark, enter the username for the FTP Server, and click Next.
- Give your FTP server a friendly name and click Next.
- Click Finish.