by Jeremy Canfield | Updated August 20th, 2016
Follow these directions to install MagicJack plus without using a computer.
- Connect an Ethernet cable between the MagicJack Plus device and Router
- Connect a phone cable between the MagicJack Plus device and the phone
- Connect the MagicJack Plus device to a USB port on a computer. The MagicJack software should start.
- If the MagicJack Software does not start, download the software from http://upgrades.magicjack.com/upgrade/upgr980.exe.
- At the bottom of the MagicJack Plus software is an option to Register. Click the option to Register, and follow the prompts.
- After completing the Registration, disconnect the MagicJack Plus device from the computer, and connect the MagicJack Plus device to a USB power adapter.
- Attempt to make a call using MagicJack to verify it works.