by Jeremy Canfield | Updated January 1st, 2017
In this example, let's give user "Jim" access to the "Sales" OU.
- In Server Manager, select Tools > Active Directory Users and Groups
- In Active Directory Users and Groups, right-click on the OU you want to give Jim access to and select Delegate Control
- You are welcomed to the delegation control wizard. Select Next.
- Select Add
- Type the name of the user that you want to delegate access to, select Check Names to ensure the user account exists, and select OK
- Select Next
- Select the controls or permissions you want to user to have access to and select Next
- Select Finish