by Jeremy Canfield | Updated January 1st, 2017
To create a Citrix Licensing Server:
- Create a new Virtual Machine. For the purpose of this tutorial, let's assume the hostname of the virtual machine is XenDC.
- Run AutoSelect.exe.
- Next to XenApp, select Start.
- Select Citrix License Server.
- At Licensing Agreement, select I have ready, understand, and accept the terms of the license agreement and select Next.
- At Core Components, select Next.
- At Firewall, select Automatically and select Next.
- At Summary, select Install.
- Select Finish.