by Jeremy Canfield | Updated January 1st, 2017
Perform these steps on both VDA1 and VDA2.
- Run C:\Program Files\Citrix\XenDesktopVdaSetup\XenDesktopVDASetup.exe.
- Select Customize Virtual Delivery Agent settings.
- At Delivery Controller, enter the fully qualified domain name of your Delivery Controller, such as XenDC.example.com, and select Test Connection. A green check should appear. Select Add. Select Next.
- At Configure Delivery Controller, ensure port 80 is listed, ticket Automatically open ports in Windows Firewall, and select Next.
- At Features, tick Install Citrix App-V publishing components and select Next.
- At Summary, select Reconfigure.
- Tick Restart machine and select Finish.