IBM IHS Web Server - postInstall.sh
postInstall.sh is a script that is used after IHS has been installed. If the IHS base installation directory is /opt/IHS, then the postInstall.sh script should be located at /opt/IHS/postInstall.sh. The postInstall.sh script does the following.
- if the $base_install_dir/.gsk8 directory exists, remove the $base_install_dir/gsk8 directory, and then move $base_install_dir/.gsk8 to $base_install_dir/gsk8
- Updates the files in the $base_install_dir/gsk8/bin directory to have 755 permissions (-rwxr-xr-x)
- Updates the $base_install_dir/gsk8/private_checkinstall file to have 755 permissions (-rwxr-xr-x)
- Updates the $base_install_dir/gsk8/private_postinstall fileto have 755 permissions (-rwxr-xr-x)
- If the $base_install_dir/conf/postinst.properties exists, run $base_install_install/bin/postinst -t update -i $base_install_dir