by Jeremy Canfield | Updated June 27th, 2017
Tnstall Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer (OffCAT) on the PC:
- Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=36852
- Select Download.
- Tick OffCAT.msi and select Next.
- Go to your Downloads folder.
- Double-click OffCAT.msi.
- At the Welcome screen, select Next.
- Tick I accept the terms in the License Agreement and select Next.
- Select Install.
- Select Finish.
Scan an Office application using OffCAT:
- Select the Windows Start icon, type OffCAT in search, and select OffCAT - Office Configuration Analyzer Tool.
- At OffCAT notification, tick I’ve read this notification, and select Continue.
- When prompted to choose a program to scan, select the application you would like to scan.
- Select Click to scan.
- Upon completion of the scan, select Export.
- In File Explorer, save the exported file.
- Close OffCAT.