- Sign into the Mule web console.
- Select the Deployments tab.
- Select New.
- Enter the following:
- Enter a Deployment name, which will probably be the application name
- Upload New Application, and select the application (probably in zip format)
- Select the JVMs that application will run on
- Select Deploy
To ensure the deployment was successful, ensure the mule_ee.log file has a status of deployed and Started app and Mule is up and kicking.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + New app ‘name-SNAPSHOT-001 + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + Started app ‘name-SNAPSHOT-001 + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You can also check the /opt/MuleSoft/<jvm name>/apps directory, and there should be a directory listed matching the application name.