by Jeremy Canfield | Updated November 30th, 2017
- Sign into the Mule web console.
- Select the Deployments tab.
- Check the application that needs to be undeployed, and select Undeploy. After the application is undeployed, the icon to the left of the application should turn yellow.
- Select New.
- Give the new deployment a unique name.
- Select Add from Repository, and select one of the prior versions. If the version needed is not listed, the developer will need to deploy the version to the repository.
- Select one or more JVMs to host the application on.
- Select Finish.