VMWare - Add a license key in vSphere
Follow these directions to assign your license key.
- In the left panel of vSphere, highlight the IP address or domain name of your ESXi server, and then click the Configuration tab.
- In Configuration, select Licensed Featured and then select edit. The Assign License pop-up box appears.
- In the Assign License pop-up box, bullet Assign a new license key to the host and click the Enter key button. The Add License Key pop-up box appears.
- In the Add License Key pop-up box, enter your License Key, which was provided when you first downloaded vSphere.
- If you do not have your License Key, sign into your account at www.vmware.com to obtain your License Key.