by Jeremy Canfield | Updated July 30th, 2017
Export the certificate
- Near the upper right-hand corner of Chrome, select the 3 dots icon > Security.
- Scroll down to the bottom, and select Advanced.
- Select Manage SSL/TLS Certificates.
- Highlight the certificate you want to export, select export, and save the exported certificate.
In this example, the freekb certificate is exported.
Import the certificate
- Near the upper right-hand corner of chrome, select the three horizontal lines icon and select settings.
- Select Show Advanced settings.
- In the HTTPS/SSL section, select Manage Certificates.
- Select Import.
- Tick every option.