Using Active Directory Users and Computers:
- In Server Manager, select Tools > Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Right-click on Users and select New > User.
- Complete the Add New User wizard.
The new user account appears.
Using Active Directory Administrative Center:
- In Server Manager, select Tools > Active Directory Administrative Center
- In the left pane, select the domain you want to add the new user account to
- Right-click on the Organizational Unit (OU) you want to add a new user account to and select New > User
- Complete the Add New User wizard
Double-click to enter the OU and the new user account should be displayed.
Using the command line
In this example, a user named JohnDoe with password Password1a is added to the xyz.corp domain.
dsadd user cn=JohnDoe,cn=users,dc=xyz,dc=corp -disabled no -pwd Password1a