by Jeremy Canfield | Updated January 1st, 2017
To determine if your CPU supports hardware virtualization:
- Go to http://crystalmark.info/download/index-e.html
- Under CrystalCPUID, download the appropriate file (x86 or 64-bit).
- Go to your Downloads folder and extract the CrystalCPUID folder.
- Enter the CrystalCPUID folder and double-click the CrystalCPUID application.
- In the CrystalCPUID pop-up box, if AMD-V or VT are black, your CPU does support hardware virtualization. If AMD-V or VT are grayed out, your CPU does not support hardware virtualization.