JVMs local classpath
- In the left panel of the WebSphere admin console, expand Servers > Server Types > WebSphere application servers.
- Select a JVM.
- Expand Java and Process Management and select Process definition.
- Select Java Virtual Machine.
- In Classpath, enter the list of JAR files or the list of directories that contain the JAR files you want the JVM to use.
- Select OK.
- Select Save.
- Restart the JVM for this change to take effect.
In this example, the JVM is configured to use sample.jar, thus the apps in the JVM will be able to use the com/main/people and com/main/places classes.
You can confirm that view the JARs being used by the app in a JVM by navigating to Troubleshooting > Class loader viewer > your app.